Thai Inspired Nepalese Khukri - Mastersmith Ajarn Kor Neeow
HAND FORGED NEPALESE KHUKRI
- 12" High Carbon Steel Blade (made from recycled leaf spring metal)
- 4" Exotic Burma Padauk Wood Handle (reddish/brown)
- Solid Brass Guard, Pin & Pommel
- Satin Grit Finish
- Maker's Mark of Authenticity
- Free Wood Sheath Included
This gorgeous knife has been handmade from scratch by a Blacksmith with over 50 years experience making Knives & Swords in Thailand. The rare Burma Padauk wood is locally sourced, as is the reclaimed leaf spring steel. The Khukri style shape is expertly forged and the tapered tang connects directly to the brass pommel for extra support. A solid brass guard & pin secures this blade firmly in place.
This blade will perform at high levels and chop through most thick wood with a great feeling carved handle. The classic Khukri design, made from scratch and built for excellence.